Keep outside problems out of your space! Stops cold and heat at your door. Also useful to keep noise, allergens, light, odors, and dust out of your environment. Very attractive addition to your d?cor.
- 100% Cotton Sleeve
- We offer the largest selection of colors, fabric patterns, and sizes to fit all needs. Please search “Maine Sales Draft Stoppers” for our many choices. 20 years of experience goes into making our draft stoppers.
- Diameters: 2”- 3”- 4” cover a 1” gap, 3” – 4” cover a 1.5” gap, 4” covers a 2” gap (Space below door). Our large diameter draft stoppers work fine for smaller gaps, and the bigger ones also show up more to be enjoyed visually. Door sills can require a larger diameter because they elevate the gap to be blocked. Look at the sizing diagram in this listing to get the best fit. Choose the correct size. If you have a non-standard space to fill, email us, we can do custom draft stoppers
- Traditional one-sided draft stopper for the best seal. They are all we will sell. Be sure to measure. Always purchase a draft stopper that is a little longer than the space to fill. Get a natural pliable filling.
- Grown and sewn in the USA – All-natural chemical free clean buckwheat hull filling. Our buckwheat hulls are an excellent filling because they are a heavy enough and are pliable. No inserted small pockets of beads or sand needed. Even weight along the entire length provides the best seal. Our exclusive winnowing (cleaning) process provides the cleanest hulls possible. Our hull cracking process provides a denser, heavier filling.
- No loops. Stoppers long enough to properly seal are too long to hang on a door knob. They drag and get caught in the door. Grab ours in the middle, shift the filling, and hang in the closet. Also, no attaching to the door. Sounds good in theory, but they don’t stay on unless they are very light weight, if one does stay on, it gets dirty from sweeping the floor all day. Dual draft stoppers are small, light and stiff, they are notoriously bad at blocking drafts.