Keep outside problems out of your space! Stops cold and heat at your door. Also useful to keep noise, allergens, light, odors, and dust out of your environment. Very attractive addition to your decor.
- We offer the largest selection of colors, fabric patterns, and sizes to fit all needs.
- Diameters: 2" covers up to a 1" gap, 3” covers up to a 1.5” gap, 4” covers up to a 2” gap (Space below door). Our large diameter draft stoppers work fine for smaller gaps, and the bigger ones also show up more to be enjoyed visually. Door sills can require a larger diameter because they elevate the gap to be blocked. Look at the sizing diagram in this listing to get the best fit. Choose the correct size. If you have a non-standard space to fill, email us, we can do custom draft stoppers
- Length: Be sure to measure. Always purchase a draft stopper is the correct length for the space being filled. Our draft stoppers are malleable to seal gaps completely
- Grown and sewn in the USA – All-natural chemical free clean buckwheat hull filling. Our buckwheat hulls are an excellent filling because they provide a even weight along the entire length providing the best seal. Our exclusive winnowing (cleaning) process provides the cleanest hulls possible. Our hull cracking process provides a denser, heavier filling.
- No loops. A draft stopper hanging on a door knob gets in the way. They also get caught in the door. Grab ours in the middle, shift the filling, and hang in the closet over the bar. Also, no attaching to the door. Sounds good in theory, but they don’t stay on unless they are very light weight, if one does stay on, it gets dirty from sweeping the floor all day. Dual draft stoppers are small, light and stiff, they are notoriously bad at blocking drafts.